Directions to the UW Stock Pavilion
Site for Armored Combat, Archery, Rapier, Thrown Weapons and Youth Boffer Combat practice
To get to the Stock Pavilion, Google Maps, or follow these directions to: 1675 Linden Drive Madison, WI 53706-1284
From the East (US Hwy 151):
- Take Hwy 151 (E. Washington Ave.) West towards the Capitol building.
- Turn right (North) on to either Paterson St. or Butler St.
- Turn left (West) on to Gorham St. and follow it past the Capitol.
- Turn right (West) on to University Ave.
- Turn right (North) on to Charter St.
- Turn left (West) on to Linden Dr.
- The Stock Pavilion is the third building on the left after Babcock Dr. Parking is in the rear.
From the West (US Hwy 14):
- Take Hwy 14 East towards the UW Campus.
- Take the University Ave. right-side exit off of Hwy 14.
- Turn left (North) on to Walnut St.
- Turn right (East) on to Observatory Dr.
- Turn right (South) on to Linden Dr.
- The Stock Pavilion is the third building on the right. Parking is in the rear.
The UW College of Agriculture requires that all users of the UW Stock Pavilion sign a Release of Liability Waiver and follow certain rules. Please remember there should be no food or drinks being consumed inside of the Stock Pavilion.
UW Stock Pavilion Website
The Waiver can be found on this page and must be completed for new people attending or can be downloaded
Normal Schedule for Events is Wed Night and Sunday Afternoon, please check the Calendar for updated information since the Stock Pavilion Calendar is not always correct.
Baronial Business Meeting
Normally First Sunday of the month 7pm, Subject to Change Due to Schedule
The Business Meetings will be held in room 116 Predolin Hall, Edgewood College.
At the monthly General Business Meetings, officers give their reports and make suggestions regarding the operation of the Barony. Anyone is welcome to attend the Business Meeting. Any submissions for The Skein, Jararvellir's monthly newsletter, are due by the Business Meeting.
Directions to James Madison Park
During warmer months this is the site for Sunday Armored Combat Practice and Baronial BBQ
To get to James Madison Park, 500 Gorham St
Madison, WI 53703, you can use this map from Mapquest